tilia Griffin 2.1 released
We are excited to announce that tilia Griffin 2.1 is now available.
Version 2.1 brings lights out automation to tilia Griffin with the new Griffin Auto edition, a REST-based web service providing 100% of the functionality of tilia Griffin.
The Griffin API is completely open and vendor neutral with no limits on the integration possibilities.
2.1 also further expands cutting device compatibility with the addition of two new mark types for Mimaki cutting devices and Zund Cut Center integration enhancements.
Last but not least, this release includes a number of bug fixes and minor improvements making this the strongest Griffin yet.
- Automate everything! Griffin Auto let’s you fully automate the entire suite of tools in Griffin, from image tracing and tiling to nesting and direct export to your presses and cutters.
- New Border Marks dynamically draw borders around your layouts.
- New dynamic Corner Marks with two different styles available at both the artwork and layout level.
- New Uniform Final Size tiling option ensures that tiles end up cut down to the same size regardless of gap or overlap settings.
- New Substrate Thickness property is added to ZCC cutting output to automatically match up with the correct material in Zund Cut Center.
- Numerous bug fixes and minor improvements.