- Powerful Step & Repeat tools
- Intelligent artwork-die snapping
- Auto ganging across hundreds of press and sheet size combinations
- Auto-bleed mask generation
- Mask overlap resolution
- Dynamic marks that adapt to inks, sizes, and metadata in the current job
- Dynamic ink remapping
- Advanced template system
- Mac OS X: 10.5 and newer
- Windows: Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 all editions.
x86 32-bit or 64-bit compatible (Intel/AMD). Dual-core processor or higher is strongly recommended.
Minimum 1GB RAM. 4GB RAM is recommended.
Minimum 4GB free space is required. Please account for space used by saved jobs and exported files.
1024 x 768 resolution or higher is strongly recommended.
TCP/IP v4 enabled internet connection required to use Trial licenses. No network connection is required to run Phoenix with Production licenses or in Demo Mode.
- Mac OS X: Java 1.5 or newer must be installed prior to installing Phoenix.
- Windows: None
Phoenix is an advanced package and label step-and-repeat software from Tilia Labs designed to produce print-ready layouts quickly and accurately on both Mac and Windows. Phoenix comes with a rich set of automation tools and features to boost efficiency and eliminate errors.
Phoenix PDF is a pure PDF-based workflow where new layouts are generated directly from PDF or AI files. Perfect for labels, digital cartons and signage.
Open standards formats such as PDF, JDF, PS, CFF2, DDES2, DDES3, and DXF are fully supported in Phoenix, making it easy to integrate into your existing workflow. Under the hood Phoenix utilizes Adobe ® PDF Library to provide native PDF import and rendering. Exported PDFs, JDFs, and and PostScript files are optimized to reduce output size and reduce RIP times.
Phoenix features a fast, intuitive user interface with a tabbed design, allowing you to work on multiple jobs at once, and dockable panels designed to maximize your desktop real-estate. Drag and drop files and folders from outside as well as just about anything within Phoenix, and place content with precision using smart snapping guides, geometry tool, properties panel or the command line.
Phoenix Label features the powerful Step & Repeat Tool including auto-fill options, automatic bleed generation capabilities and more. CAD import is not included in this edition.
- True die shape from artwork inks
- Grid-based Step & Repeat tool
- Step up using true die contour gaps
- Nine auto fill options to optimize sheet
- Seamless repeats layout support