- Provide consistently high-quality image enhancements across varied individual images
- Save massive amounts of time on producing image-specific enhancements
- Process with confidence, knowing Claro Single will only enhance images where needed
- Perform in-file PDF image enhancement, as well as image output with correct ICC profiling.
- Seamless integration into existing workflows with minimal set-up (Enfocus SWITCH and Puzzleflow)
- Fully integrates into workflows (Enfocus SWITCH and Puzzleflow)
- Command Line Interface for integration into any environment
- Embed processing information into XMP
- Image manipulation
- Images inside PDF files can be enhanced, resampled and colour converted
- ICC based colour conversions and profile assignment & embedding
- Device link profile conversions
- Influence rendering intent based on out-of-gamut percentage
- Resampling and resizing of images
- Grayscale conversion
- Add processing data in the XMP data of the processed fileImage optimization
- Local contrast enhancement of image details with respect for overall image brightness
- Superior control over and dynamic optimization of sharpness, brightness, saturation, noise, black point/white point, and colour balance
- Reduce JPEG artifacts
- Red eye reduction, based on image analysis and/or exif flash info (New in claro 8)
- "contrast in luminosity mode" option to isolate contrast manipulation from colour manipulation (New in claro 8)
- optional brightness curve to preserve contrast by only manipulating the image's mid-tones (New in claro 8)General
- Claro Individual Image Analysis (CLARO IIA) for automated image enhancement based on each image’s specific requirements
- Consistent image enhancements across a wide range of image types (TIFF, JPEG, DCS-RAW, Photoshop EPS, BMP, etc.)
- File output support for TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, EPS, PSD (including original layers, compatibility layer and processed layer)
- Multi-platform availability
- Up to 4 parallel image-processing threads for maximum performance and multi-processor capability
- XML job file support for easy integration into existing workflows
- High level memory management
For fast processing of high volumes of images while achieving cost reduction and improving quality, printers and publishers rely on a professional automated workflow.
Claro technology, based on Claro Individual Image Analysis, automatically and individually analyzes images of varying type and quality. It delivers information on parameters such as sharpness, contrast, brightness, color balance, natural greens and blues, skin tones, Exif information, etc. It then solves possible issues and automatically delivers consistently superb image quality.
Elpical Claro Single is an integration module for automatic image processing fits seamlessly into many standards-based workflows such as Enfocus Switch® or Puzzleflow®. Through its command line interface it can also easily be integrated in home-grown workflows.