- Preflight restrictions
- Automatic bleed generation
- Customisable preflight messages
- Embed missing fonts, edit, resize and reflow text and images
- Crop, resize, and move images within a PDF.
- Cut and paste text between PDF's
- Add printer marks or page numbers to your PDF with ease.
- Check if RGB images are present in a PDF file and automatically convert these RGB images to CMYK within Acrobat.
- Check if white elements are set to overprint and automatically fix them, so they knock out.
Minimum 512 MB of RAM (2GB recommended)
1.024x768 screen resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
PitStop 18 is compatible with Adobe® Acrobat® X, Adobe® Acrobat® XI and Adobe® Acrobat® DC, so users can confidently access all the latest features in both products.
PitStop Pro 18
Are you spending too long checking clients PDF files for errors?
Would you like to make changes to text, images, colours, etc straight in Adobe Acrobat?
Do you need to repurpose PDFs?
What Pitstop Pro does
It also gives you the possibility to fix errors yourself or have it done automatically.
PitStop Pro also lets you manually edit practically everything in a PDF file without leaving Adobe Acrobat.