- Prepares professional looking handouts and presentations for on-screen and printed delivery
- Easily creates language or regional versions with extensive support for localisation workflows
- Imposes anything from simple booklets to fully-fledged brochures and books, as well as N-up and Step&Repeat impositions for digital printing
- Options to scale, fit, move, extend, rotate and flip pages and content
- Powerful layering features and the ability to slice pages into text and non-text
callas pdfToolbox runs with all versions of Adobe® Acrobat® including Elements, Standard, Professional, Extended as well as Adobe Reader or other PDF viewers.
The following operating systems are supported:
- Mac OS X, version 10.5 or newer
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
The all-in-one desktop PDF production toolkit that’s powerful and easy to use. Callas pdfToolbox gives working with PDFs a massive boost with greatly extended features set to match a diversity of user’s needs. callas pdfToolbox can create localised information or multiple-language versions of files even without the creator document or application, prepare polished PDF presentations and repurpose PDFs in any way you want.
Problem files can be fixed during preflight or with a click of the button in the Switchboard. Flattening transparency, converting fonts to outlines, inserting trim and bleed boxes to match printer marks, converting office documents or even PostScript files directly into PDF, comparing versions of PDF files, visualising ink coverage.
For prepress professionals, there’s an updated preflight engine which supports:
- the latest ISO standards
- advanced colour management
- imposition of everything from business cards to full N-up impositions
- splitting or join-ing of PDF content
- controls to resize and reposition PDF content
- the ability to embed, subset, replace and convert fonts to outlines.