Tilia Labs releases new Enfocus Switch App, an open source development project.
Tilia Labs has announced the release of tilia Phoenix connection for Enfocus Switch workflow management software and is downloadable from the Enfocus Switch App Store.
The tilia Phoenix Connect app now makes the latest planning and imposition advances of Phoenix version 7.0 easily accessible and available for integrating with existing, cross vendor systems across all print applications.
In an entirely new development, Tilia Labs has also chosen to open-source the app moving forward, enabling industry practitioners to directly influence the future evolution of the product.
Anyone interested in building onto the functionality of tilia Phoenix can download the source code to edit it or add to it. Contributors can submit their new code for review by Tilia Labs and potential incorporation in a future release.
Tilia Phoenix Connect brings a broad base of Enfocus Switch users new game-changing imposition capabilities of tilia Phoenix 7.0 including:
- Support for book work with bound imposition
- New dynamic properties to control trims, folding patters, creep, and n-up
- Industry-first IoT integration with Zünd Cut Center for real-time cut time estimation
- Tiling of oversized graphics
- Lane-based planning for web-fed label and commercial print devices
- Smart lead-ins that separate SKUs with dynamic keywords and barcodes for automated finishing
The new Metrix Migration Module makes transition to tilia Phoenix easier than ever and worry-free, ensuring legacy planning data are maintained intact.
Enfocus Switch is used worldwide by thousands of professionals across the graphic arts industry. The Enfocus Appstore is an online marketplace which allows users to instantly buy and use applications to extend their Switch workflows and operations.