Workflowz continues to grow & expand in the continent of Africa, reinforcing a global Britain outside the EU
According to the BBC, Theresa May’s announced £4bn of extra British support for African Economies during her recent visit to Cape Town. She insisted her approach to Brexit will enable it to make the most of opportunities around the world.
Britain will play a tremendous part in the future economic growth of countries like South Africa, through deliberated trade deals for “global Britain” after it leaves the EU next year.
Aligned with Theresa May’s announcement Worflowz will continue to support Dscoop globally, and specifically the local event in South Africa this year. We will continue to grow & expand in the continent of Africa, with great anticipation of working towards the common goal. Our aim is to provide software solutions for the print industry that will directly play a part in the increased growth of this sector. Our years of expert knowledge and trusted advice will ensure the most suitable solution is matched to meet targeted workflow requirements & optimisation for each of our clients. Our print focused solutions specialise in the following area(s):
- Label & Packaging production, a real-time 3D visualisation tool, with iC3D Suite.
- Nested and gang imposition powered by Tilia inc. AI technology.
- PDF flight checking and file management workflow is enabled with Enfocus Pitstop & Switch, to improve long-term efficiencies.
- Online real-time design and editing for branded collateral, with an ability to tailor your output to a wide variety of languages, built on the CHILI publish. universal graphics engine for web-to-print.
- Cross-media personalisation, campaign management and customer engagement with XMPie.
As part of the renewed focus on Africa, Mrs May looks to a global Britain outside the EU, we are passionate to follow suit with her intention.
Click here for the reference link.