Through the Claro Individual Image Analysis, Claro Premedia individually analyses each image for a range of specific parameters and then enhances the image for highest-quality results… even images inside an unflattened PDF.
Claro Premedia also automates other image or photo processing tasks such as intelligent ICC-based DeviceLink conversions or file format conversions.
The Elpical Claro JobClient for InDesign® offers seamless integration of the Claro Premedia workflow into InDesign.
The Claro Inspector for Photoshop® allows side-by-side viewing of original and processed image versions.
The new Claro Settings Assistant offers an easy-to-use desktop environment for creating, modifying and personalising settings.
Claro Premedia is easily integrated in nearly any editorial or production automation system.
- Create unlimited number of hot folder based workflows (channels)
- Routing channels based on image metadata (IPTC, XMP,… ) allows to direct images to a Claro channel, a folder, ftp destination and/or email address
- Claro JobClient for Adobe InDesign seamlessly integrates image optimisation in page layout workflow.
- Elpical Claro Inspector for Photoshop®. Integration for optimum side-by-side control of specific images (Mac & PC)
- Support for Photoshop CS2-CS4 on MacOSX and PC
- Embed processing information into XMP
- Professional backup of original and/or processed files
- Runs as a background server process
- Easy XML based integration into existing workflows
- Images inside PDF files can be enhanced, resampled and colour converted
- ICC based colour conversions and profile assignment & embedding
- CMYK-to-CMYK conversions without conversion to LAB
- Save Ink (limit total area coverage)
- Device link profile generation, based on source and destination profile
- DeviceLink channels for CMYK to CMYK conversion
- Influence rendering intent based on out-of-gamut percentage
- Resampling and resizing of images
- Add processing data in the XMP data of the processed file
- Local contrast enhancement of image details with respect for overall image brightness
- Superior control over and dynamic optimisation of sharpness, brightness, saturation, noise, black point/white point, and colour balance
- Recognition and dynamic optimisation of natural greens, blues and skin tones
- Reduce JPEG artefacts
- Red eye reduction, based on image analysis and/or exif flash info
- “contrast in luminosity mode” option to isolate contrast manipulation from colour manipulation
- optional brightness curve to preserve contrast by only manipulating the image’s mid-tones