Your professional server solution to automatically create ISO standard compliant PDF/A files for long-term archiving.
callas pdfaPilot Server is the professional solution to validate and/or create PDF/A-files for businesses and government agencies of all types, as well as archives and libraries, that store and long-term maintain documents.
It turns all kinds of PDFs into ISO 19005-1 conform PDF/A documents: PDFs created in Office applications, interactive forms, invoices, construction drawings, technical documentation, presentations, newspapers, books, etc.
callas pdfaPilot Server automatically saves non-compliant PDF files as valid PDF/A documents. Its powerful hot folder-based operation allows unequalled automation, operation and integration.
New in pdfaPilot Server 3
- PDF/A collections may now contain not just only other PDF/A files but arbitrary file formats like Word, Excel files or XML structures. These are new features of the standard part PDF/A-3. These are new features of the the standard part PDF/A-3. pdfaPilot 3 supports these new features.
- Distributed processing; allows easy load-balancing between multiple pdfaPilot 3 Server instances in high-volume workflows.
- Guaranteed PDF/A conversion; this automatically tries different conversion methods to create the best PDF/A file possible.
- Integration with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Support for running as a Windows service.
- Improved conversion of form fields and annotations, object level metadata in PDF/A-2 and the possibility to remove incompatible signatures when converting to PDF/A-2.
- An Enfocus Switch configurator to fit pdfaPilot 3 Server into a Switch workflow.